07 November 2011

FLUSH & GO, HELSINKI


This time I want to show you a new toilet paper roll concept by a Finnish toilet paper, napkin and paper towel producer Lotus. The idea of the new concept is, that the shell of the paper roll is made of same kind of degradable paper as the toilet paper itself and as such can be flushed down the toilet. To me it seems like a cool concept as we all have experienced the piling up of old toilet paper shells at the toilet, when one is too lazy to put them into trash bin. I'm also excited, because Lotus Embo is one of my favorite toilet paper brands, and improved features warm the heart of a long-time user.

I even came across this massive advertisement in the middle of Helsinki, where a whole tram stop was playing the role as a huge add for the new concept.



Some dedicated toilet visitors have tested and proved the concept for our delight as seen below:

No comments:

Post a Comment